When it comes to using your Apple AirTag, there isn’t a lot that you have to do to get started. The gadgets carry out their tasks in the background automatically. When your iPhone is close to an Apple AirTag, the position of that AirTag will be updated in the Find My app. This also occurs when your iPhone is near a Find My Network device.
- Watch out that your car keys don’t get lost.
- Locate the parking space for your car.
- Keep a record of how far your pets go; keep an eye out for your sunglasses.
- keeps track of your baggage.
- Snuggle them down into your pockets.
- Keep things contained in a safe area.
How To Setup Airtag?
- Remove the Apple AirTag tab by pulling it outwards. Your AirTag should make a sound as soon as you remove the battery tab.
- Then, place the Apple AirTag close to your iPhone. If your iPhone doesn’t recognize your AirTag immediately, click the power button on your iPhone’s side of the iPhone once to unlock your screen. After that, unlock your device and place it again near your Apple AirTag for a second time.
- Next, click the Connect button.
- Once you’ve decided on a name, click the Create Apple AirTag button. You can choose a character from the drop-down menu or type in a custom name.
- After that, press the button. Keep logging in to your Apple ID using your AirTag. Check out this article from Apple if you aren’t logged into your Apple account on your iPhone.
- Click on Done to finish.
How To Locate An Apple AirTag On A Map?
If you want to locate your AirTag on a map, go to the Find My iPhone app. Select Items from the Items menu at the bottom of the screen. Finally, choose the AirTag you’re interested in tracking down to get its most recent position and a timestamp.
- Open the iPhone’s Find My iPhone app. On your iPhone, you’ll find this application pre-installed.
- On your home screen, swipe to reveal a search box, type “Find My,” and hit enter.
- Afterward, click the Items tab.
- Your screen’s bottom will show this.
- Finally, choose the AirTag on the map that you wish to find.
How To Reset An Apple AirTag?
- Your Apple AirTag’s battery cover is made of polished stainless steel, so press down on it and turn it counter-clockwise until the lid is no longer spinning.
- Remove the battery and the cover.
- Remove the battery and install a new one.
- When you hear a beep, release your grip on the battery. A connected battery will make this sound.
- Replacing the battery and pushing down on it till you hear a sound four more times will provide you with the sound you’re looking for. Five distinct noises should be heard when you push on the battery. After the first four sounds, you’ll listen to a fifth different from the others. The AirTag is now prepared for pairing with your Bluetooth device.
- Your Apple AirTag’s three slots correspond to the three tabs on your cover.
- Hold the cover firmly with your hands.
- Till it stops revolving, turn the lid counter-clockwise.
Also read “How to RESET Canon Printer“
How To Rename Apple AirTag?
- Select Items from the Find My Device menu.
- You may alter the name or emoji of an AirTag by tapping on the AirTag and selecting the option to edit the AirTag.
- Rename the item by swiping it down from the top of the screen.
- Choose a name from the drop-down menu or enter your own.
- Give your AirTag a name and an emoji of your choice.
- The tap has been completed.