WYZE CAM PAN is an inexpensive interior security camera that does not skimp on functionality despite its low price. Some features are voice control, color night vision, rapid mechanical pan and tilt action and connectivity with a wide variety of other smart home devices. During testing, the camera produced a clear 1080 video, while motion alerts arrived promptly while maintaining accuracy. You can see precisely what you need to know once you’ve seen it, WYZE CAM PAN’s ability to deliver coverage of 360 degrees in fewer than three seconds.
- Cloud recording continuously around the clock is free for the first 14 days.
- Notifications Updated in Real Time
- Smoke and Co Alerts
- Cam Plus’s Enhanced Artificial Intelligence Detection
- Automate track the Actions
- Invisible infrared lights
- Starlight Sensor
- Wide field of View
How To Setup Wyze Cam Pan?
- Tap Home within the Wyze app
- , and then tap the plus sign (+) in the upper left corner of the respective screen.
- Tap the “Add Device” button.
- Choose Wyze Cam / Wyze Cam Pan from the Cameras menu.
- Tap the Next button in the app when your camera is plugged into a power source.
- When installing a Wyze Cam Pan, a camera may rotate even when it is connected.
- Remove the camera’s base and perform a single press of the SETUP button located on the camera’s underside. There will be a message that says, “Ready to connect.”
- Make sure the box in the app that says “I heard, “Ready to connect” is checked.”
- To proceed, tap Next.
- Choose your 2.4GHz wireless network and then input the password for that network. To proceed, tap Next.
- To check that the password was entered successfully, tap the icon in the field for the password, and the password will be shown.
- Within the Wyze app, perform a scan of the QR code.
- Place your camera phone’s screen in front of your phone’s screen where the QR code is shown. After the QR code has been scanned, it will indicate, “Please wait while setup is done.”
- Make sure the box in the app that says “I heard, “QR code scanner” is checked.”
- To proceed, tap Next. Now that everything is ready to go, it’s time to give your device a name.
- You can give your Wyze Cam a name by typing it into the text field or selecting one of the suggested names.
- To end, press the Finish button.
- Tap the Share Device option to let other people use your device.
- If not, select Maybe later from the menu.
Note– When the power is applied to the camera, the status light will illuminate in a solid shade of yellow. When flashing, it indicates that it is ready to be set up.
How To Connect My Wyze Camera Pan To Wifi?
- Open the Wyze application on the Android or iOS device.
- You must log in if you have not set the application to remember you.
- Connect the Wyze camera to a USB port or an electrical outlet. Wait until the light turns Yellow.
- Hold the Setup Button on the camera’s rear until the automatic Ready to Connect message plays.
- Return to the Phone app and tap the Ellipsis (3-dots) in the screen’s upper-right corner. Select Add a Product and enter the correct name for your gadget.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and allow sufficient time for the setup window to appear.
- You will be asked to select a 2.4GHz WI-FI Network & enter its password. 5 GHz networks are incompatible with Wyze Cams, so keep in mind. Connect to the new Wi-Fi network using the existing password.
- Next, use your Wyze Cam to scan the QR code found just on the app. When the QR code is scanned, the voice command QR code scanner will be audible. Tap the button labeled “I heard voice” control.
Share this content: