The Astro A50 headset’s biggest feature is its excellent sound quality. You would anticipate some fantastic audio quality for just a $300 gaming headset, and that is precisely what you get. The lows are powerful, while the highs are clear and crisp, enabling users to hear adversary footsteps and determine their precise position.
HOW TO SETUP Astro A50 Headset
- Step 1: Get Yourself Ready
- Things Needed
- A PC or a Mac.
- The AMP or the base station (Charging dock).
- A Micro USB cord.
- A 50 headset
- Step 2: Connect to a personal computer or a Mac.
- Attach the base station to a computer (either a PC or a Mac) using the provided USB connection so that it may receive electricity.
- Put the Headset in the base station and ensure the microphone is inserted correctly into the slot for the microphone (the microphone must be folded).
- The indicator light will brighten in orange whenever the headset is being charged. If it still doesn’t, try inserting the Headset back into the base station.
- The connection has been successfully formed when the base station shows the charge status.
- If the battery status indicator has four lights, all of which are lit up, it indicates that the Headset is completely charged.
- Step 3. Adjust the settings so that the sound works properly.
- You will get the most out of the Headset if you take the time to adjust the sound parameters on the computer (whether it’s a PC or a Mac).
- If you are using a Windows computer, follow the instructions for Windows, and if you are using an Apple Mac, follow the instructions for Apple Mac.
HOW TO RESET ASTRO A50 HEADSET
- First, insert the Headset in the dock, then jiggle it until you see it charging. On the dock, the charging indicators will flash. Press the Headset to turn them on when you see the headphones charging.
- Unplug the Headset from the charging station once it has been turned on.
- On the Headset, locate the Dolby button/source audio button. In the Headset, you’ll find it on your right-hand side. You may find it between the power and EQ buttons. Along with it, press the “game” button. On the right side of the Headset, you’ll find it. It takes fifteen to thirty seconds to push both the game and Dolby buttons simultaneously.
- You may use & test your headphone after rebooting the Headset. You may resume playing your music & games when the reset procedure is complete.
Q1 – WHILE YOU ARE PLAYING, HOW WOULD YOU CHARGE YOUR ASTRO A50?
The very first item that customers will want is a cable that is compatible with micro USB. One of the positive aspects of this situation is that the authorized Astro online shop has all of the micro USB cables that are most highly suggested for usage with Astro A50 when charging or being used to play games.
Q2 – HOW CAN I GET THE FIRMWARE ON MY ASTRO A50 UPDATED?
You will be able to see what firmware version the Headset is running in addition to a message that an update is currently available at the very top of the Command center dashboard. Click the “Update Now” button. Its Command Center will provide you with information on everything included in this firmware version before inquiring whether you want to proceed. Click update.
Q3 – HOW CAN I SILENCE THE RESETTING BEEPS ON MY ASTRO A50?
Make sure that the Astro A50 is configured to its default settings.
You may access the Sounds menu by right-clicking on the volume symbol in the bottom right corner of your screen. Please navigate to the Playback tab and check that your Astro A50 is set as the default output device and displays strong signals. Perform some listen tests.
Q4 – IS THE ASTRO A50 COMPATIBLE WITH THE PS5?
Even though you won’t be able to utilize the Dolby Surround configuration or any other Mix Amp capabilities on PS5 if you don’t have the same adaptor, the Astro A50 is fully compatible with Sony’s 3D Audio configuration and will get the job done. You may also get this information through your smartphone’s official Beats app to check the battery level.
Share this content: