Apple’s latest Beats-branded earbuds are the Powerbeats Pro. The Powerbeats Pro Beats line’s first wireless headphones are among their type from the company. Let us help you to reset Powerbeats Pro if you stepped into an issue.
How to Reset POWERBEATS PRO
- The first thing you need to do is open the lid of the battery case and place both of your Powerbeats Pro earphones inside of it.
- Locate the power button on the battery box and press and hold it for about fifteen seconds, or until the LED indicator light alternates between red and white flashes.
- Let go of the button that controls the system’s operation.
- If the white LED indicator light on your Powerbeats Pro headphones continues to flash, this indicates that you can repair them with your iPhone, Mac, Android device, or many other devices.
How To Setup POWERBEATS PRO
Compatible with Apple’s iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices.
- Check that the Bluetooth feature on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch is switched on.
- Put the Powerbeats Pro earphones inside of the carrying case.
- Set the Powerbeats Pro at a distance of no more than 2 inches from your unlocked iOS smartphone when the lid is open.
- Please take note of the directions that present themselves on the iOS device.
Compatible with Apple computers, Android and other mobile platforms.
- Check to see if the Bluetooth setting is active on the Mac, Android smartphone, or any other device you use.
- Put the Powerbeats Pro ones inside of the carrying case. Don’t close the lid of the case.
- Maintain your press on the system button until the LED blinks.
- Launch the menu for Bluetooth on the Mac, Android smartphone, or other device. For instance, on your Mac, go to the Apple menu () and choose System Preferences. After that, pick the Bluetooth option.
- Please tap or click on your earbuds to choose them from the list of found Bluetooth devices.
HOW TO CHARGE POWERBEATS PRO
Your Powerbeats Pro can play for 24 hours with the charging case. Powerbeats Pro earphones each last 9 hours. The charging case provides over 24 hours of play. At less than 40% charged, the front LED goes red. Resetting is possible.
WAYS ONE CAN USE POWERBEATS PRO
- PLAY MUSIC
- You may take control of your music by using the “b” button on the right earpiece. The following are some options available to you:
- Pressing the “b” key will either stop or play the audio.
- Double-pressing the “b” button will advance you to the next music in the playlist.
- Simply pressing the “b” button three times will take you to the track that came before it.
- ADJUST THE SOUND LEVEL.
- Use the volume controls on the right earbud to adjust the volume.
- You may raise the volume in a steady stream by pressing and holding it up command, or you can increase it briefly by pressing and releasing it.
- You may lower the volume by pressing and releasing the button that controls the volume, or you can press and hold it to maintain the lower level.
- Take your calls.
- Just use the “b” button located on the right earbud to take control of incoming phone calls:
- Simply pressing once will allow you to answer or terminate a call.
- Simply pressing the button once will allow you to take the second incoming call while putting the first process on hold. This toggles between the active calls when there are more than one at a time.
- To decline an incoming call, press and hold the refuse button for one full second.
- If you press the button twice, your earbuds will no longer play, and the call will be transferred to your phone.
- HANDS-FREE CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Simply saying “Hey Siri” will activate Siri on your device. You can also press and hold the “b” button on the right earpiece until a tone sounds. Then explain what it is that you need. Find out what’s next if Siri isn’t functioning properly.
- Some elements of Siri may change depending on where you live.
- Simply pressing and holding the “b” button will allow you to use the voice aid function on other devices.
Here are some ideas you might try if you are having difficulties charging the Powerbeats Pro headphones.
Check to ensure that the earphones are placed in the case in the correct orientation.
Make use of an alternative source of electricity or a cable of a different kind.
After the earbuds have been cleaned, check to see that they are totally dry before using them again.
Reset your device.
The Powerbeats Pro, like your PC, will eventually need an update installed. Even with the automated updates Apple provides, there is still a possibility that there is a problem with a firmware version that contains a damaged file if it is not charging.
Launching the Beats Updater software on your mobile, then connecting it to your Powerbeats Pro, and finally putting it in the charging case will update your Powerbeats Pro. You may click on the required update if the most recent firmware does not have the most recent update.
To see how much battery life your Powerbeats Pro has remaining, connect them with a device such as a tablet, iPhone, or iPod and hold them near your device while they are in the case. You may also get this information through your smartphone’s official Beats app to check the battery level.