How To Setup Coredy E300 Extender?
The Coredy E300 WiFi extender is one of the best devices for improving a WiFi connection that you can buy right now. The gadget has a powerful range extender that lets users get signals from farther away.
Coredy E300 Extender Setup Using WPS
Most routers and repeaters come with WPS, making it easy for a computer or other device to connect to a safe and secure wireless network. With a WPS setup, you can connect to a wireless network without entering the username and password. Different brands call the WPS button different names
- Push’ Push’ n” connect Wi-Fi simple configure PBC
- Quick, secure setup (QSS)
- Using the WPS button, below are the steps to connect to a wireless network.
- Press down that is on the front of the extender. (When the WPS led is turned on, it will blink.)
- Wait 1–2 minutes, then click the WPS button on the router or access point.
- After successfully connecting, the network name will change to “Coredy E300_Ext.” The WLAN-1 LED will also turn yellow.
- Use the Wi-Fi device or other devices to make sure the connection works.
- Now, unplug the extender and move it halfway between the router or access point and the weak or dead spots in your home or office.
- Place the extender in a higher, raised location with as few walls, windows, and ceilings as possible.
- Once you move the extender away from the computer or other device, you can find the Wi-Fi network and connect to it.
- Keep in mind: make sure that all three of the LEDs that say “WLAN” are blinking.
Coredy Extender E300 Setup Using A Browser
- Access the Wi-Fi network manager app on your phone or computer and search for the extender’s name, which is usually “Coredy e300.”
- To connect your phone or computer to the extender, click on its name & enter the PIN or password.
- (The code or PIN is written on the back of the extender.)
- Open your device’s web browser and search for “http://ap.setup/” or type “192.168.10.1” into the address bar.
- If you need to, enter “admin” as your username and password to enter the admin page (both are lowercase).
- Go to the mode wizard and choose “repeater.”
- Select the network you want to extend by clicking the “Select” button. Reload the list if the list of networks isn’tisn’t working right.
- In the space, type the password for the network you already have.
- Click “Apply,” then wait a few mins for the extender to start up again.
- Try to find the extended network and connect to it. (You must use the same login to connect to the extender.)
- The new name of the extended Wi-Fi network is “Coredy” by default.
Note: If the new Wi-Fi network can’t connect, the WLAN led will keep blinking, and the new network name won’t be changed.
- Unplug the extender and move it halfway between the weak or dead spots in your house and the Router.
- Remember: Make sure that all three WLAN LED lights are amber simultaneously (this indicates a suitable position and region for the extender).
Setup Coredy E300 As An Access Point
- Activate the access point by pressing the On/Off button. Change the mode of the access point.
- The mode switch is located on the side of the extender/replicator.
- Connect an electrical access point to a switch.
- Attach the access point to the wired port using the Ethernet cable supplied with the access point/extender.
- Launch the Wi-Fi manager on your computer or mobile device and search the Coredy network name.
- Choose the connection type and input the username, password, or PIN shown on the label on the back of the AP. (If required)
- Open your device’s or computer’s web browser and type http://ap.setup admin or http:/192.168.10.1/ in the address bar.
- On the screen that loads, enter your login and password. (Administrator is both the username and password)
- Choose the access point option under the Mode Wizard.
- Select mixed WPA2 / WPA security and input the security password in the key area.
- Click apply and wait one minute for the access point to restart.
- Search for and connect to the new Wi-Fi network on your computer or device.
Using the reset pin included in the box, push and hold the extender’s Factory Reset button for at least three seconds or until the LAN & WAN/LAN LEDs turn green. Press and hold the Factory Reset button until the extender reboots. The extender is reset, and its factory default settings are restored.