To Setup Wavlink WIFI Extender using the Wifi.wavlink.com, which is a Web-based Setup and WPS (Wireless Protected Setup). Follow the Below mentioned step by step procedure-
Wavlink Extender setup using WPS-Step By Step
- It is possible to increase the range of your host network by making use of the WPS button.
- Before continuing, check to see whether the WPS feature is supported on your wireless network.
- Within two minutes, hit the WPS button on your host router, and then within the same time frame, push the WPS button on the extension.
- Wait for the Signal LED to become solid blue, which will signal that the WPS connection was successful.
- Once this step is complete, the Wi-Fi repeater will be able to locate the signal on its own.
- Enjoy. Both of your host networks’ extended networks use identical SSIDs (network names) and respective passwords for accessing their respective networks.
- By default, the WPS feature is turned off in certain Internet service provider gateways. If the WPS connection is unsuccessful, you will need to log in to the administration page to configure the range extender.
- The location that you pick must be within the range of your current host network; otherwise, the performance of your extended network will be negatively impacted.
- Please choose a place that is as far away from Bluetooth devices and other homes electrical equipment, such as cordless phones, microwave ovens, and baby monitors, as possible to reduce the likelihood of signal interference.
Wavlink Extender setup using Web Browser
- Remove your extender from its packaging and connect it to a power outlet.
- To turn the device on, you must first press the power button and then watch for the power LED light to become green.
- The next step is to connect your Wi-Fi device to the Wavlink setup_Ext network.
- Now, use a web browser of your choice and enter in wifi.wavlink.com
- You have arrived at the configuration page for the Wavlink extender.
- Make sure you follow the instructions once you’ve created your AP Login account.
How to RESET Wavlink Wi-Fi Extender?
A reset will return your device to the settings that were there when it was first manufactured. Either start the setup process again from scratch with the device or load the configuration file that you made a backup of before the reset.
The first method may be used for the majority of the models. For a list of models that can have their settings factory reset using Method 2, please refer to the appendix.
- Method 1:
- When the device is switched on, directly push and hold the reset button on the back panel with a solid pin for roughly 8 to 10 seconds. If you see the device’s lights flashing rapidly in sequence, turning off, and then gradually coming back on, this indicates that the device has been reset successfully.
- Method 2:
- When the device is switched on, use a solid pin to directly press and hold the reset button located on the back panel for roughly 8 seconds.
- If you see the device’s lights flashing rapidly in sequence, turning off, and then gradually coming back on, this indicates that the device has been reset successfully.
1. Make sure your wireless router supports WPS before beginning the steps to setup Wavlink Wifi Extender. Sometime it’s Off from Settings option of Router.
2. Press the WPS button on your home router, followed by the WPS button on the repeater within two minutes.
3. Wait until the Signal LED turns solid blue, indicating a successful WPS connection.
4. The WI-FI repeater will automatically detect the signal.
5. Both extended networks use your home networks’ SSIDs and passwords.
When the device is switched on, press and hold the reset button for 8 to 10 seconds. If all the lights flash, go off, and slowly come back on, the device has been reset.
Reason 1- Make sure the Router have the internet access.
Reason 2- Make sure you’ve paid the Internet Bill and cleared your dues.
Reason 3- If you recently added a device or changed some settings on the router. Please Power cycle your router and Wavlink Extender to apply the settings properly. If you still face the issue, revert the settings will help you to resolve this issue
Share this content: