How to Setup WiFi Blast Range Extender?
The WIFI Blast extender is a wireless 300 Mbps WIFI range extender. It delivers a WiFi network range of 300 Mbps with a 2.4 GHz network frequency band. This extender complies with wireless network standards like IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, and IEEE accelerated wireless networking.
Setup WiFi Blast Range Extender using the WPS
If you want to Setup the extender without wire, then you can easily Setup it. There are some steps, which are as follows.
- Check the position of the WIFI range extender, the best position is nearby the existing wireless router.
- Find the WPS button on the front side of the WIFI blast extender and press the button for a few seconds.
- The WPS indicator lit up green light that means an installation of the extender is successful.
Setup WiFi Blast Extender using Wired Connection
If you are thinking about how to install a WIFI blast extender, in wired Wireless range extender.
- To install the extender on wired, locate the LAN port to make the wired connection.
- Then, utilize a yellow Ethernet cable and connect it to the router and extender’s ethernet port.
- If the power indicator blinks green, that means the connection is successful.