How can we help?
How to Update Firmware For Coredy Extender?
- Flash memory is used to hold the extension software (routing software). Visit www.coredytech.com to see if new firmware is available and to upgrade your device.
- A web browser should be open in step one.
- Enter http://192.168.10.1/ in the browser address field or http://ap.setup/ in the address bar.
- To log in, use the username “admin” and the password “admin.” This is the basic start screen.
- Select Upgrade Firmware from the drop-down menu on the right. Right-click and choose “”Upgrade””.
- After the reboot is complete, reset the extender to its factory settings.
- Please do not interrupt the firmware update to prevent ruining it.
- As an example, do not shut down or reopen the browser.
- Never switch off your wireless router.