Now is the time to learn how to setup Netgear EX3700 range extender and link all of your devices throughout the house with ease. There are two practical ways to set up a Netgear EX3700:
Connect with WPS: You can connect to a secure WiFi network using WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) without entering the network name or password.
Establish a connection with the NETGEAR installation assistant: The NETGEAR installation assistant can be used from any device with access to a web browser.
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Extender setup
1. Wait for the power indicator light on the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender to turn solid green after plugging it in.
2. Connect to your home network’s modem or router through an Ethernet wire.
3. To set up a new range extender, go to http://www.mywifiext.net in a web browser.
4. Choose the wireless network whose range you wish to increase, and then proceed.
5. Put in the network’s name and password you’d like to use. Just hit the next button.
6. You have successfully set up your extender as a wireless range extender. Choose Next to continue with the signup process.
7. After filling out the form, select the Complete button to complete registration.
If you’re experiencing trouble with the Netgear AC750 EX3700 setup despite having read and followed the directions, you can always consult with an expert for assistance.
Netgear EX3700 WPS Setup
How to Setup Netgear EX3700 range extender via WPS.
Consider the next steps for the Netgear EX3700 WPS Setup:
1. Start up the AC750 EX3700 repeater.
2. Keep the WiFi router and the range extender in the same location.
3. To finish, simply connect the extension to a power source.
4. The EX3700 is ready to use once the power indicator turns green.
5. If the range extender has a WPS button, press it.
6. Now it’s time to activate your WiFi router’s WPS button.
7. The EX3700’s Link Status LED emits a white glow to signify a successful connection between the router and extender.
Note: When you initially hit the WPS button, your range extender will try to connect to the 5 GHz band of your router if it supports it. Problems with extender setup are common if the device is not initially connected to the router’s 5 GHz band.
8. If your WiFi signal is weak in one room but strong in another, try moving your extender to the middle ground between the two.
9. If your home or office has a weak WiFi signal, try taking your laptop or mobile device with you.
10. Join the larger network on your WiFi-enabled laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks that your extender creates will use the same settings as your main WiFi network.
To finish configuring your EX3700 with your Netgear AC750, press the WPS button. Get in touch with the professionals via chat or email if you run into any trouble setting up your WiFi extender EX3700.
Netgear EX3700 Setup Using the Nighthawk App
Not getting enough WiFi from your Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) equipment? Use the same WiFi name and a WiFi range extender to extend WiFi coverage to any room in your home. With the AC750 EX3700 mesh extender, your existing WiFi will be enhanced.
The Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi range extender may be set up and connected to the internet with the help of the Netgear Nighthawk app. Both Android and iOS users can download the Nighthawk app. To connect your Netgear AC750 using the Nighthawk app, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure your router can access the internet before proceeding.
2. Write down the network name and password for the router.
3. It is time to activate the Netgear AC750 EX3700 range extender.
4. The Nighthawk app is available for download on Android and iOS devices.
5. Then, launch Nighthawk on your mobile device.
6. To set up your Netgear WiFi range extender and get online, just follow the on-screen instructions.
Netgear AC750 Firmware Update | EX3700
Update the firmware after setting up the EX3700
Have you noticed a change in behaviour from your WiFi range extender? Even after a successful installation of an AC750 EX3700 WiFi extender, is it still not delivering the required speed? If that’s the case, it’s time to upgrade the extender’s firmware. The firmware of a Netgear extender is the set of instructions built into the device itself. In layman’s terms, extender firmware is essentially an operating system designed to work with your unique extender type and make. If you’re using a Netgear AC750 with an EX3700 extender, you should update the firmware to the most recent version. Upgrade your range extender’s firmware by following these steps:
1. Before doing anything else, you must activate your WiFi range extender.
2. Join the extender’s network using a desktop, tablet, or mobile device. After you’re ready, launch your preferred web browser.
3. Just type mywifiext.net into your browser and hit the enter button.
4. Use the login and password to access your extender.
5. To upgrade the firmware, select that option from the settings menu. After that, select the check box.
6. To upgrade the firmware on your AC750 EX3700 if a newer version becomes available, select the “Yes” option.
7. Please be patient while the AC750 completes its firmware upgrade.
Netgear Extender EX3700 Setup | AC750
If you’re having problems setting up your Netgear extender EX3700, try the following:
1. Verify that the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender is receiving sufficient power from the wall socket.
2. Make sure the wall plug is not broken or shorted out where the extension is plugged in.
3. Use a fast Internet connection.
4. Verify all of the plug-ins and cables. Don’t use a cable that’s been damaged.
5. While using an extender, make sure to keep it away from any metal (walls, corners, microwaves, fish tanks, cordless phones, etc.).
6. Things like Bluetooth gadgets, metal furniture, aluminium studs, and so on.
7. Make sure you typed in mywifiext.net correctly if you’re having problems accessing the site.
8. If configuring your Netgear AC750 EX3700 fails, try restarting the device.
9. While logging onto MyWiFiExt.net, use only the most up-to-date version of your preferred web browser. Make sure your Netgear extender is running the most recent firmware version.
10. Bring back the Netgear AC750 EX3700 repeater to its original settings.
We hope you”ll love this article “How to setup Netgear EX3700 range extender“
Read More: How To Setup Coredy E300 Extender?
Share this content: