iRobot’s Roomba brand of automated robotic vacuum cleaners is known by the brand name Roomba. They were first available on the market in September of 2002, and each is equipped with a collection of sensors that enable it to travel to the ground level of a house. These sensors can identify the presence of obstructions in particular soiled areas on the floor.
How To Setup Roomba?
- You may get the iRobot application from the App Store or Google Play.
- Set up a Home Base / Clean Base in an open space next to the router.
- Home Base and Clean Base are where you should dock your Roomba.
- Pull up iRobot HOME from your mobile device.
- A login screen may appear; please do so. You must sign in to your account with Roomba if you haven’t already.
- You’ll need to register a Roomba account if this is your first Roomba and you’ve not already done so.
- When creating an account, you must accurately identify your Roomba model.
- Click the Wi-Fi hotspot’s name to join it. If you don’t change it, it will display the Wi-Fi network to which your mobile device is currently connected.
- If prompted, enter the password for the network and then select Continue.
- For roughly 2 seconds, press and hold the Roomba’s Home & SPOT Clean buttons simultaneously.
How To Fix Roomba To WIFI If Not Working?
- Ensure your mobile phone is linked to the 2.4GHz or 5GHz network with which your Roomba is compatible. You should also check that Bluetooth is turned on in your gadget.
- Make sure Roomba is docked and charging. After that, open the iRobot app on your mobile device.
- Select Add Robot if you’re connecting the Roomba for the first time to your wireless network. To finish setting up your vacuum, select a name for it and hit the Continue button.
- Log in with your Wi-Fi network’s password and click the Continue button. At this point, your Roomba should connect to your Wi-Fi automatically.
- Open the iRobot app & navigate to Network settings if you’ve had a service disruption or sporadic difficulty with your Wi-Fi.
- Look up the Wi-Fi network you wish to connect the vacuum too, input the password, and afterwards wait for the Roomba to join the network.
Whether or not Roomba is enhanced by the presence of WIFI?
- Without a Wi-Fi connection, the Roomba robot vacuum will still function normally.
- There are numerous other Roomba capabilities that you won’t have access to.
- By illustration, the Roomba can be managed, and its preferences modified remotely through Wi-Fi.
What Are The Steps To Resetting A Roomba?
- Resetting your Roomba could be one solution to the problems you’re having connecting to Wi-Fi.
- You should wait a few minutes after removing the battery from the device before replacing it.
- When troubleshooting issues with Wi-Fi connectivity, removing the battery with at least ten minutes is the recommended course of action.
Read More: How to setup Netgear EX3700 range extender
Share this content: